For some, cars are just machines, but for others, some of them are particularly attractive and interesting. Especially when they bring powerful engines, sporty lines and a large amount of luxury. We have compiled a list of the most seductive cars of the last 100 years. The 20 most “attractive” cars are:
1. Jaguar E Type
- The sports car debuted in 1961 and was manufactured until 1974. Enzo Ferrari himself explained that this was “the most beautiful car ever built”.
- It may not be Aston Martin’s fastest or prettiest car, but the DB5 is unanimously the most attractive. The former James Bond car began production in 1963 with a 4.0-liter engine that accelerated from 0 to 100 km / h in 8 seconds.
- This Mercedes-Benz passenger car with the iconic seagull wing doors was manufactured between 1954 and 1963.
- Ford has been building the Mustang model for the past 50 years. But the 1968 Fastback GT 390 is the finest copy of all and was an important part of a long car chase in the crime film Bullitt.
- The 1963 Sting Ray model of the legendary car is the most attractive vehicle that Chevrolet has ever produced. It is a car that is extremely sought after by car enthusiasts. Imagine traveling in a Corvette while playing your favorite game and betting on 22Bet login.
- This is Aston Martin’s fastest and most beautiful car. And only 77 copies of the model were built.
7. Rolls Royce Wraith
- The car was widely used in post-war England, and over time, the automaker began using replaceable parts to save costs, making the Wraith easier to maintain and repair.
8. MP4-12C Spider
- The McLaren vehicle, introduced more than 10 years ago, reaches a top speed of well over 300 km / h and accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.1 seconds.
9. 1934 Duesenberg Model J
- Only 12 Duesenberg Model J were built and one of them was auctioned for $ 1.43 million.
10. 1968 Ford GT40
- The car is one of the most expensive ever sold at auction ($ 11 million). The classic won 24 Hours of Le Mans four times.
11. Porsche 911
- Very well known when you say that Porsche, of course, is 911. This car (or rather the series of vehicles shaped like the original 911) is already over 50 years old!
12. Lamborghini Gallardo
- The Gallardo Superleggera LP 570-4 model accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in just 3.4 seconds.
13. Bugatti Veyron
- Expensive, very fast and the rebirth of the Bugatti brand. During the New York Motor Show, the vehicle even had a security guard to prevent the public from getting too close to the powerful vehicle.
14. McLaren F1
- The vehicle was sometimes the world’s fastest car until the Bugatti Veyron hit the market. Manufactured by / with F1 Team McLaren.
15. Ferrari 250 GTO
- One of the most beautiful and expensive cars of all time. It was manufactured between 1962 and 1964. In May 2012, the vehicle was auctioned off by racing driver Stirling Moss for $ 35 million.
16. F12 Berlinetta
- It was occasionally Ferrari’s fastest road car. In November 2012, the first example sold for $ 1.1 million at an event that benefited Hurricane Sandy.
17. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
- The car debuted in November 2012 during the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- One of the biggest car designers, Henrik Fisker (BMW Z8, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Fisker Karma, Galpin-Fisker Mustang Rocket, VLF Force 1 V10, VLF Destino V8, Fisker EMotion, Fisker Ocean and Fisker Orbit) founded in 2004 their own car company. Fisker Automotive may not have been successful, but his karma is beautiful.
19. BMW Z8
- The model was designed by Henrik Fisker and manufactured between 1999 and 2003. The Z8 was driven by James Bond in the film 007 The World Is Not Enough.
20. Camaro Z28
- This vehicle has a V8 engine and is mainly popular in the United States.
We have published countless other trim reports on tuningblog.eu. If you want to see an excerpt, just click HERE. And also interesting products related to the subject car and biltuning is online. We have included an excerpt of the last ones here for you.